Get Ultimate Protection with battery Operated Heated Blanket : Tough times in winter often require you to take extra protection. In some parts of the world, the cold waves take an unexpected turn and make conditions very severe for survival. In such cases, even going for think blankets would not be that effective.
It is because these blankets do not produce any heat of their own, and use the human body as a source of heat. This leads to tiredness and muscular stiffness in the body. Hence, technology has paved the way for heated blankets.
As suggested by the name, these blankets have heating elements powered by a source and embedded within the protection of an insulation cover. As a result, heat is produced and provides the optimal conditions for human survival.
In our blog for the day, we would be discussing in detail the 6 best battery operated heated blankets for 2021. The list has been prepared after careful consideration of the reviews and ratings from the users (which also includes application areas for office).
6 Best Battery Operated Heated Blanket for Home 2021
In a time when the concept of heated blankets was quite uncommon, Vipex came up with one of the first solutions to the market. Its collection of heated blankets is sure to win the hearts of the customers. Super-soft fabric, premium price point, washability, and superb performance are the key factors that define the brand.
The following are classy features of this model of a heated lap blanket, that is the best-selling from the brand:
- Crafted from the premium quality of cozy flannel material, that goes soft to the skin.
- Efficient in conserving the heat within the blanket, and keeping the body warm during the sleeping cycle of the user.
- Updated PTC technology that offers 10 different settings of temperature as per the user requirements, and hence allows the heat to be kept within tolerable limits.
- Auto-off feature to cut off the circuit after requisite heat is generated (for power consumption).
- Meets the required certifications from ETL, NTC protection, and other bodies to ensure safety for the users.
- Easy washing power by either hand or washing machine (just take care of detaching the temperature controller before putting it into the wash).
The following are pros of going for such a classy fabric of heated blanket:
- Adjustable settings to fit the user requirements.
- Easy washing and drying care.
- Sufficient length of the power cable to prevent the issues of having a shorter supply cord.
- A good period of warranty, with easy replacements in case of faulty products.
However, the users expect the blanket to have enhancements in the length so that the tall persons can easily fit into the same.
iTeknic is another popular brand from the list of well-known manufacturers of heated blankets. Be it their choice of fabric for the base, the layout of the heating elements, temperature controls, or pricing, the portfolio is sure to allure you to try out the pieces.
This model is one of the highly-preferred home heated blankets for consumers and comes up with an array of classy features.
The following are classy features of the blanket:
- Super deluxe and cozy soft flannel that offers the required comfort to the skin of the users, and does not produce any rashes during usage.
- Dense heating coils embedded within the blanket to circulate uniform heat to the users.
- Temperature control at ten levels, equipped with a visual LCD controller to showcase the settings.
- Fast heating to reach the required temperature, and add to the overall usability by the users.
- Overheating protection certification from ETL and NTC to define the true values of consumer safety.
- The optimal thickness for the preservation of the heat during the night time.
- Auto shut-off within 1-3 hours for energy conservation.
- Easy machine washing, with a detachable controller to keep up the hygiene and softness of the blanket.
- Long power cable for wide applications in home, office, vehicles, camps, etc.
The following are pros of going for this:
- Flexible design.
- Sufficient length to easily fit the long customers.
- Quick detaching feature.
- Value to the money.
- Flexibility to switch to a simple blanket (by removing the controller).
There are two major cons to the product- added weight due to dense coils, and messy wiring for the setup.
- Advanced Tips you must know before buying a heated jacket : Buying guide
- Best Selling Heated Jacket for Women
- Top Rated Heated & Budget Friendly Heated Jacket for Men
Another brand with a popular portfolio of battery-operated heated blankets is Vellax. Premium quality of flannel fleece, timely delivery of products, efficient heat preservation technology, and affordable prices (with added discounts) are the first impression traits for the brand.
And when it comes to going for the best of this brand, this model tops the list.
The following are the unique features of the heated blanket:
- The premium quality of the fabric is soft and cozy to the users and endures many cycles of machine wash without any signs of wear and tear.
- Reversible technology to allow usage of the blanket in any direction (primarily due to even distribution of the heating elements).
- Highly convenient controller, equipped with ten temperature settings, and four auto-timer to adjust as per the user needs and requirements.
- Thermostatic control feature to switch down the heat level with time, and prevent the users from getting disturbed for the manual settings.
- Machine wash with cold water, and adds value in form of wrinkle and fade resistance.
- The good facility of money guarantees in case of dissatisfaction from the consumers.
The following are pros of going for the model:
- Energy-efficiency to add value on investment.
- The flexibility of washing and drying.
- Unique thermostatic control that is not given easily in other brands.
The blanket might fall short of the tall people.
The next one in our list for the best comes from Sunbeam. This brand has the highest number of heated blanket models under its portfolio. Starting from heated throw blanket to fleece ones, you can find your fit. Currently, this model stands as the best-selling piece from Sunbeam.
The following are classy features of going for this piece:
- A reversible blanket that can be used from any side without having any compromise on the overall performance.
- Elite Style II controller with multiple heat settings to allow adjustment of the perfect warmth for the users.
- Unique ThermoFine Technology to regulate the heat consistency within the blanket.
- Auto shut-off at 3 hours for energy conservation, and preventing the users from breaking their sleep cycles.
- 100% polyester make, with Royal Mink finish on one side, and cushioned Sherpa on the other.
- Warranty of 5 years on the product.
The following are pros of going for the model:
- Sufficient length of cord for quick charging.
- Unique thermostat technology implemented within Sunbeam heated blanket.
- Easy washing and drying in case of excessive stains.
The only issue with this blanket is that the overall thickness can be improved, keeping in mind the competitive benchmarking.
The fifth one on our list is from MaxKare. It is probably one of the few brands of heated blankets that manufactures both battery-operated and non-battery operated pieces. And when the users look out for an ideal and heated throw piece, then this suggestion pops up on their list.
The following are classic features of this piece of blanket:
- Deluxe and soft flannel provide ultimate protection against winter while being soft and massaging to the skin.
- Single-button control for setting within 4 levels of heat production.
- 10 hours of auto shut-off feature to conserve energy.
- ETL certification on the safety of usage, where overhead protection is available along with the even layout of the heating elements.
- Easy machine wash with cold water.
- Flexibility in a detachable controller and power cord (which aids further in washing).
The following are pros of this blanket:
- A removable controller allows the fabric to be used as a heated shawl.
- Longest hours for auto shut-off feature.
- Extra smooth for the skin.
- 24 months of warranty for sorting out the quality issues.
The major issue reported for this blanket is that the users expect some degree of improvement in the heating choice. Also, it misses the reversibility option.
Homech is a relatively newer brand in the market for heated blankets. Yet, its portfolio has given tough competition to the established ones in the field. The simplicity of design and features are two major points that shape up the brand name in the market.
And when it comes to buying the best from the brand, this item comes on the priority list.
The following are classy features of this model:
- Double layer of deluxe and soft flannel design, that refines the understanding of comfort and optimizes the heat preservation capacity.
- Innovative controller with 10 different settings of the heat levels for refining the comfort of a user.
- PTC and NTC technology for faster heating to attain the required temperature (i.e. quick in action).
- ETL certification for the safety implemented in form of overhead protection.
- Auto shut-off for 3 hours to conserve energy.
- Easy machine wash and dry due to the detachable controller and power cord.
The following are pros of this piece:
- Soft and cozy for overall usage.
- Faster heating technology.
- Value to the money invested.
- One of the fewer brands to provide a double layer of flannel.
There can be certain improvements in the timer options for the blanket.
With this, we conclude on our list for the best battery-operated heated blanket. Let us know of your concerns in the comments section, and they would be answered quickly.